Saturday, March 03, 2012

Day 26: I still don't like making up these titles.

Day 26 – Mar. 2nd, 2012

                        Today was long yet fun. I did my practice midterm for Algebra this morning and got 87%. Then I went to Rio to take the physical Midterm and got an 85% which really isn’t bad. It only took about 45 minutes. Carl and I went to Changing Hands Bookstore in Tempe which id seen but hadn’t gone into yet. It smelled of lovely incense and had a great selection of books with a little bit of everything. I would like to go back and get a few little gifts I saw and check out Hoodlums next door. It’s a music and movie local store that looks very cool as well. We also got Jamba Juice and I got a Cold buster which I love because it really tastes great and wakes me up. When we got home everyone was hungry so Carl, Jeana, Carl Sr. and I went out to IHOP. I tried the new Lorax meal that’s with the Dr. Seuss movie. It had green eggs (spinach) and ham, hash browns and a blueberry-pancake-waffle cone thing. Delicious and yet fattening. We also had hot cocoa which was very sugary. We also visited Carl’s older brother Keith’s house to get some pirate gear for our adventure on Sunday at the Renaissance Faire. I finished my Psychology lesson on adolescence and completed the quiz and the essay on some cognitive changes in teenagers’ minds. Last I was having weird dreams about people dying; they were really vivid and intense. David Reynolds was hit by a semi along Shawnee Rd near Bacone in Oklahoma, my dad was crushed on a construction site by a falling girder near Huntington Beach in California, and Nikki Tsarnas was murdered and missing her legs by the music room at Anaheim High School, which is where we went to school in California. Then for some reason my brother Frank, adopted brother Jory and myself were driving my old Lincoln to get groceries because Mom was upset about dad dying. So we drove to an Albertsons in Santa Fe Springs. We got a cart of apples, eggs and tortillas. That’s when I woke up... What the heck is up with that? I looked it up and the closest Albertsons is off of Firestone Blvd 30 minutes away and there is one literally a block from my mom’s house less than 5 minutes away. My mind just must be over working or stressed. Ok kiddos nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment