Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Day 31: WreCk tHiS BloG!

Day 31 – Mar. 7th, 2012

                        Dude the above says day 31^ that’s crazy. So today I finished all of my English reading and began my Psychology reading on early adulthood which is about age 18 to 40… hey wait that’s me! So that will be quite interesting to see what development I’ll be going through or already have done. All my classes have about a month left in them except for English which extends until April 21st. so far I’m looking good with my grades so I hope I keep this up. I’ll have a Career Report due for the final in my Strategies for College Success course, a Research Essay and Publication in English, a 40-question Final in Psychology and a 50-questions final in Algebra. Whoosh! In the end I’ll be much closer to a degree than I was previously so that makes me a happy camper. I finished my book Death: At Death’s Door by Jill Thompson in one day. It’s a manga based off of the Sandman series by Neil Gaiman starring his sister Death. It was wonderfully draw and I liked the interaction between Death and her sister Despair and Delirium. I am also farther along in the book Gerald’s Game by Stephen King which is super creepy and a stray dog has just come in to find Jessie cuffed to the bed and Gerald on the floor. I also got a few books from the Rio Library as well as the Maricopa County Library on my graphic novel research. I also found a DVD on Alan Moore who wrote Watchmen and V for Vendetta which looks very interesting for my research. I’m very excited to do this research project as whatever my career in the future may be, I could utilize comics in some way be it a teacher, librarian or therapist. Lastly, cocoa roast dark chocolate almonds by Emerald are my new addiction and they don’t have any soy/corn syrup! I highly recommend them as they are more dusted with chocolate rather than drenched. I started playing with my Wreck This Journal today and wrote on its sides. Pictures will be on my Facebook similar to Miss Lindsay Story’s so folks can see the fun as well. I leave you tonight with a very true quote about friendship:

 “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.”

 –Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment