Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 16... Smartypants likes to eat Smarties

Day 16 – Feb. 21st, 2012

                        ‘Ello! So I’m still kind of sick but the medicine is working so that’s good. I have to take a nap lately which slows down my homework time but it makes me feels much better. I did more of College Success and had to draw a symbol for the “inner ideal future” me. It’s really pretty so at some point I’ll put it on my Deviant Art site and maybe Facebook but that’s not really for creativity. I re-took a self-assessment quiz that I had taken at the beginning of the class and my scores are much better than before. “Believing in Themselves” is still low but it was a 40 before and now it’s a 62 which is super good. Low scores aren’t necessarily bad as much as need improvement to stay on the correct path to your goals and dreams. My highest scores (both with a 79) were “Discover Self-Motivation” and “Gain Self-Awareness”. I also have been looking up more scholarships on fastweb.com because I’d like to find more even though I have FAFSA; it couldn’t hurt to have back up especially when I get to the University levels. I am at Rio Salado in Tempe and mostly online now, but I could do some person-to-person classes at Mesa Community college or Gilbert-Chandler, both of which are close to my house. Later, I’d like to go to ASU or if Carl and I end up in CA for some reason go to CSUF. Next week I have to go do my Math Midterm over at Rio in person because that’s the way they do the math big exams. I suppose it’s so they KNOW you aren’t cheating. As long as I study I should be okay. I leave you with another random quote.
J

"Fear less, hope more,

eat less, chew more,
whine less, breathe more,
talk less, say more,
hate less, love more,

and all good things will be yours."

-Swedish Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment