Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 24 Leapin' Lizards

Day 24 – Feb.29th, 2012

                       I’ve been feeling terrible all day. My stomach keeps hurting with pressure and I feel really sleepy as well as having a throbbing ache. Today I did some Psychology about Adolescent Development which was cool. I’ll get more into it tomorrow. I think I’ll be able to look back at the younger version of myself and be like “oh that’s why I did that or acted that way”. Today is Leap Day which comes every four years. I thought it was cute that Google had cartoon frogs for their sign up and that so many places had deals/sales. I got Women of Marvel Volume 1 today which completes my set of the Women of Marvel series that Marvel put out for 2010. I’m very happy about that. I began reading Sandman #1: Preludes and Nocturnes by Neil Gaiman today. It’s really good so far and brilliantly colored. We had eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy for dinner and that didn’t make my stomach hurt. Earlier, Carl made a fruit smoothie for me from Emergen-C, apples, juices and ice, which also made me ache less. I really don’t like feeling so crappy at all as it makes it so difficult to concentrate. Now time to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment