Friday, February 17, 2012

Day(X). Substitute 12 for X and solve.

Day 12 – Feb. 17th, 2012

                        Today was Carl’s birthday! He is 28 and he got lots of loving from me and is family today. His sister Jeanette and his dad Carl got him a new king-sized memory foam bed that I helped pick out and I bought a nice black and red plaid sheet set for it. Jeana also got him a wind-up red Dalek and the 10th Doctor’s Sonic Screwdriver which she placed on the TARDIS blue cake we ordered from Coldstone Creamery. It was really good but all of our mouths turned blue! The inside was red velvet Cake with Cake Batter ice cream with sprinkles and peanut butter cups on top. I also got him mini Lego Cybermen and a few comic books which he enjoys. He made meatloaf tonight that was very good as well. I had another long day of algebra but in the end I got a 100% on the Chapter 3 test so that’s amazing. I then started on Psychology and we are covering middle childhood which is about ages 6 to 12 and how their development grows. Then tomorrow I have my English essay to finish with a lovely break on Sunday to possibly play Skyrim or read. I’ve been in the mood for really rock-punk music lately. Right now I’m playing Ramones, earlier it was the Misfits and I keep replaying “Geek Stink Breath” by Greenday. Perhaps they are Junior High flashbacks? I never know how to end these things correctly, so here’s an awesome quote to think about and reflect upon:
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." -Adam Savage, Mythbusters.

No comments:

Post a Comment