Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 20: Midterms Part 1 and Carl(s)

Day 20 – Feb. 25th, 2012

                       Hello kiddies. Today I did my College Success Midterm and my final Journal summary. I talked about the strategies I’d learned since the beginning of the class and how I would use them to keep myself on course to my dreams and goals. The midterm paper took the longest and ended up being about 6 pages so I hope the teacher likes it. I thoroughly explained how I have been doing my 32-dya commitment, using how I learn to apply it to other situations, posting up my personal affirmation as well as my personal rules for success. My English research questions came back with 100% on it. She really liked all of them and even told me about a class that Rio offers specifically for graphic novels. I have to decide which topic to choose though I’m really rather fond of the graphic novel subject. Carl and everyone went to the Renaissance Faire today but he brought me back so cool things. He got me some gorgeous kitty/silver earrings and two Goblets that say AZ Ren Fest 2011 because that was the 2nd time we ever met was last year there. It was so fun and he’s super sweet to remember these things. We tried the Big Carl at Carl’s Jr today and it was pretty filling and cheesy. There is a lot of Carl going on in this entry! We are watching Rum Diary right now and the story is interesting but I think Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas has a faster pace to it but the comedic parts are similar. Good night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment