Thursday, February 09, 2012

Day 4... Math attack

Day 4 – Feb. 9th, 2012


                        Today was my Math/Algebra day. I completely hate it! Doing the whole “Solve for x” in a linear equation business. Some of them were longer and now we are doing the “many solutions/no solution” thing as well. I did half my work today and the rest will be tomorrow after noon. I’m so glad for my TI-83 Plus calculator to help me through it. Today was kind of slow but I did get to Game Stop to renew my GI subscription and got the game guide for Skyrim. That thing is huge, bigger than a Bible! We ended up eating at Five Guys and they have delicious real French fries. This morning I woke up with an incredibly horrible stuffy nose and now my nose is red from sneezing all day. I don’t like being sick, I get so achy and I don’t like feeling like that when I’m studying. I finished my book Flowers for Algernon and it was so good but very sad. I’d recommend anyone read it especially if you are going into a Psychological related field as I am. It shows how the mind changes with more or less intelligence. Charlie Gordon was a different person completely depending on his IQ level. I’ve decided to start reading Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser and see what that’s all about. It’ll probably scare me out of eating at those places for a while lol. I hope tomorrow and Saturday go well because we are doing the White Cane even for Lion’s Club here in Gilbert. I’ll let ya’ll know how that goes. Well that’s all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment