Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 18... Lance is my favorite non-human.

Day 18 – Feb. 23rd, 2012

                        I had a really bad asthma attack last night. I almost had to go to the ER but I go it under control. I’ve been sick for a couple of days but sometimes it gets worse. Well Carl realized the bathroom was leaking last night and fixed it, but the chemicals and cleaning stuff he had to use was overwhelming for my lungs. I cry when I can’t breathe because I get all pissed off at my lungs so that sucked. The leak had gotten into our bedroom and Jack the orange cat had peed in there too so Carl had to carpet clean as well so we couldn’t sleep in our room. I slept in the guest twin bed out of it all night coughing and hacking. Poor Carl had to sleep on the couch and was up and down all night. No fun at all. Today I’ve mostly studied for my Psychology Midterm. I got an 80% which isn’t bad but I could’ve done better. I think I got confused on a few things because I was sick. I still have an A in the class anyways. Carl made green eggs and ham for breakfast today which was awfully sweet and silly. I liked it a lot. Sam, I am! I’ve also decided that Lance our black cat with a white belly is my favorite non-human. He’s so cute and fluffy as well as makes a great cuddle-kitty. I need to take more medicine so good night, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment